1. Check whether the fuel is used up, if it is, to replenish the fuel in time.
2. Check whether the engine boot sequence is correct, check whether the starting pull plate can be used normally.
3. Check the engine compression is good, the elimination method is not to pull decompression lever, with hand rotation check back momentum.
4. If the diesel engine, check whether the fuel injection is not out, the elimination method is to check whether the nozzle is stuck to die, whether the fuel pipeline into the air.
5. If it is a petrol engine, check whether the ignition is normal and whether the oil road is clogged.
Through the above several aspects of the investigation, we can basically find the micro-tiller engine failure to run the cause, and to solve.