Warning for use:
1. Check all parts before use, especially check whether the rotary tiller knifes install reversed, whether fixed bolt and cardan joint lock is firm. Use it after confirm all parts are safe.
2. Before tractor start, move the clutch on neutral position.
3. Start rotary tillage after machine on rated speed, put tiller down and into soil slowly. Don't start tillage when rotary tiller knifes in soil. Drive back is prohibited when after rotary tiller is working.
4. Don't stand nearby rotary tiller while it's operating.
5. Cut power if need to check rotary tiller.
6. Please stop rotary tillage if the knife pivot winding much grass.
Working width (cm)
Working dipth (cm)
Number of blades